These days, the goal of every household is to stick to a budget when it comes to shopping for their daily meals. Due to the community quarantine, the best way to do your shopping is to either do your shopping once a week, twice a month or even once a month if possible to reduce the chances of being exposed to the virus.
While you may want to buy the best ingredients for your family meals, it may not always be possible with logistical challenges brought about by the quarantine. Here are some tips on how to make your quality recipes more affordable:
- At the start of the week, plan and think what you will cook so that you will be able to draw up a list of things that you will buy.
- If you shop at membership supermarkets, you can do a lot with the roast chicken that they sell. If you have any leftovers, the meat can be used to make casseroles, shredded chicken sandwiches and chicken salad, among others. The bones can be used to make chicken stock.
- Cook less meat and use suitable substitutes like eggs and beans. If you plan to make tacos, use three fourths ground beef and one fourth beans. This saves meat and is a good source of fiber.
- Learn to love eggs. Eggs are cheap and can be bought in bulk. They are easy to cook and your meal will be complete just by adding vegetables, cold cuts or even left over roasted potatoes.
- If you really cannot do away with meat, buy them in big batches. Divide them into portions before storing them in the freezer. That way, you will only need to thaw the portion that you will cook.
- You can save a lot of money if you make your own sauces, dressings and seasonings.
- Store your greens in the right way so that they will last longer.
Now that you have done shopping, it is now the time for you to store the things you have bought into your refrigerator. The brand that can keep your meat and other perishable items fresh for longer periods of time is Hisense. Hisense is recognized as a world leading provider of flat panel TVs, household appliances and mobile communications.
At Hisense, emphasis is placed on innovation and quality and it has a global research and development network of over 3,000 engineers. Hisense refrigerators are very cost efficient and reasonably priced. The brand also offers an extensive product line, from personal ref to high-end side by side model.
Hisense’s mission is to deliver an enhanced customer experience that exceeds expectations with every product they sell. From Hisense’s cutting-edge technology, superior performance, elegant and sophisticated design, enduring reliability to the most trusted retail partners in the industry, nothing is ever compromised. Innovation truly meets value.
Hisense is truly your partner in the kitchen because a Hisense refrigerator can extend the life of your ingredients without sacrificing its quality. It can store stock that you can use for your next party and meals that you will eat in the next couple of days.
What is good about Hisense refrigerator units is that they can be purchased through online channels like Lazada and Shopee. This means that you can buy your new refrigerator in the comfort of your home, without having to expose yourself to the risk of getting COVID-19.
So what are you waiting for? Get hold of a Hisense refrigerator so that you can be sure that your grocery items will be stored longer without having to compromise its quality. Hisense is available at leading appliance stores nationwide, and online via Hisense Official Flagship stores at Lazada (https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/hisense) and Shopee (https://shopee.ph/hisense_philippines)