Supporting the cashless movement, Southeast Asia’s leading everyday app Grab gives its users more perks and benefits through GrabPay.
GrabPay is Grab’s in-app mobile wallet that gives users a safe and secure payment method not only for Grab services, but for online and in-store partner merchants too.
But with so many other cashless solutions, what makes GrabPay different?
- Earn GrabRewards exclusively with GrabPay – In an effort to encourage safe cashless payments, GrabRewards points are now exclusively awarded to GrabPay transactions. Only payments made with GrabPay will earn users GrabReward points that can be used in so many ways. With the extensive GrabRewards catalogue, users have access to special Grab discount vouchers, lifestyle partner deals, and so much more. During these trying times, your GrabRewards points can also be used to donate to Philippine Red Cross, World Vision, Make A Wish, and more non-profit organizations.
- GrabRewards are now as good as cash – Apart from the extensive GrabRewards catalogue and the option to donate, users can now also use their earned points as money to get a discount from transactions done through GrabPay. Save using points when you pay with GrabPay for your GrabFood orders, GrabMart essentials, GrabExpress deliveries, GrabCar rides, and when you pay in GrabPay’s partner merchants like SM retail merchants for your home, clothing, toys, and pet needs; Starbucks for your daily coffee fix, Zalora for your outfit shopping, MC Home Depot for your home essentials, Phoenix Petroleum to gas up, and many more!!
- All around wallet experience – Aside from Grab services, users can also safely and conveniently pay for their bills, buy mobile load and data packages, pay in-store, shop online, and send money to other GrabPay Wallet users from the comforts of their own homes. Billers include Meralco, Manila Water, PLDT, Globe, Smart, EasyTrip, Sky Cable, and more.
- Safe and secure mobile wallet – GrabPay protects personal information and transactions to give its users peace of mind. Those activating their mobile wallet also go through the Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas (BSP) mandated Know-Your-Customer verification policy to ensure all users and transactions made are verified and secured.
- Easily activate your GrabPay wallet and access your GrabRewards – GrabPay users can activate their basic GrabPay wallet in just a few taps!
Activate your Basic GrabPay wallet
Step 1: Tap on ‘Payment’ on the bottom of your Grab home screen or on your GrabPay icon on the upper left side of your screen.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Activate your GrabPay Wallet’
Step 3: Enter your legal name as shown on your ID, nationality, date of birth, country of birth, address, and a valid ID number
Step 4: Your GrabPay Wallet is activated!
Access your GrabRewards in a few taps
Step 1: Select “GrabRewards” from the menu in your Grab app.
Step 2: Choose your preferred Reward category or browse through special deals.
Step 3: View Rewards based on the category you have selected.
Step 4: Purchase Rewards instantly using your GrabRewards points.