By Noreen Jazul
Motorists going to Alabang, Muntinlupa have been advised to take alternate routes in view of the construction of the southbound section of the Skyway Extension Project.
In an advisory Thursday, the South Luzon Expressway – Manila Toll Expressway Systems (SLEX – MaTES) announced the closure of Bunye South Station.
Due to the closure, motorists were instructed to take the following routes:
For buses headed to Alabang:
1) Take the SLEX Filinvest Exit Toll Plaza
2) Turn right at Corporate Ave.
3) Right to Civic Drive
4) Right again at Corporate Ave.
5) Then turn right to South Station.
For buses headed to Alabang-Zapote Rd.
1) From Corporate Ave. turn left to Spectrum Midway
2) Right to Bridgeway Ave.
3) Left to Alabang-Zapote Road
For Class 1, 2, and 3 vehicles headed to Bayanan, Putatan, and National Road
1) Take the SLEX Susana Exit Toll Plaza
2) Turn right at Susana Heights Ave.
3) Turn either left or right on National Road to your destination.
Meanwhile, with the implementation of a one-way traffic scheme at the southbound portion of the West Service Road from Alabang Hills to Alabang, motorists were advised to take the following roads:
For class 1 vehicles bound for Skyway At-grade:
1) From Alabang-Zapote Road take Filinvest Ave.
2) Enter at SLEX Filinvest Northbound
1) From Filinvest Northbound Entry, keep right and use ramp before Sucat Interchange.
For class 1, 2 vehicles bound for East Service Road
1) Take a U-Turn at the Alabang Viaduct Ilalim in front of Starmall
The construction of the southbound section of the Skyway Extension Project started last Sunday, February 16.
Read more: Work begins on ₱10-B Skyway extension