By Gabriela Baron
The Manila Electric Company (Meralco) announced that there will be scheduled power outages in some parts of Luzon due to line reconductoring works.
On Monday (July 15), between 10 a.m and 1 p.m, portions of Augustine Grove Subd. and Augustine Grove Villas Subd. in Barangay San Agustin II in Dasmariñas, Cavite will experience power interruption.
On Monday and Tuesday (July 15 to July 16), between 10 p.m and 4 a.m, a portion of Apartment Ridge Road in Urdaneta Ave to Ritz Tower will experience power interruption.
On Tuesday (July 16), between 9 a.m and 2 p.m, portions of Sinalhan Road nearby Tatlong Hari St., to Saint Francis of Assisi College of Santa Rosa Inc. and Iglesia Ni Kristo Purok 3, 4, and 5 in Barangay Sinalhan, sta. Rosa City, Laguna will experience power interruption.
On Tuesday (July 16), some areas in Sta. Cruz and Tondo will experience power outage between 8:30 a.m to 9 a.m.
– Portions of Antipolo St. from Meralco – North Port substation in PNR Rail road tracks in Tondo to Felix Huertas St. in Sta. Cruz and Ipil, Severino Reyes and Makata Sts. in Tondo; and Oroquieta St. in Sta. Cruz.
– Portions of Felix Huertas St. from Antipolo St. to Batangas St. and Laguna St. in Sta. Cruz.
– Portions of Almeda St. from Antipolo St. to Batangas St. in Tondo.
On Tuesday and Thursday (July 16 and July 18)
Between 10 a.m and 3 p.m, portions of Barangay 4 in Sariaya town proper in Quezon province will experience a brownout on Monday and portion of Lucky Homes Subd. in Barangay Sampaloc Santo Cristo will experience power interruption on Thursday.
On Wednesday (July 17)
Between 9:30 a.m and 10 a.m and between 3 p.m and 3:30 p.m portions of Dr. C Nuñez St. from Barangay Labac in Naic to Barangays Pinagsanhan 1A and 1B in Maragondon; Barangays Bucana, town proper, San Jose, San Juan I and II and Sapang I and II in Ternate, Cavite.
Between 10 a.m and 4 p.m portions of West Bank (Floodway) from F. Legaspi St. in Barangay Maybunga, Pasig City to Planters Berm Subd., Armal Village, Sitio Lakas Tao, Lakas Bisig, Anak Pawis and Bagong Pag-asa in Barangays San Andres and Sta. Ana in Taytay, Rizal.
On Thursday (July 18)
Between 9 a.m to 2 p.m, portions of Zapote St. in Barangay Zapote in Biñan, Laguna will experience power interruption.
Between 7:30 a.m to 8 a.m and between 3 p.m and 3:30 p.m, portions in these area in Malate and Pasay will experience power outage:
– Portions of San Andres St. from Leon Guinto Sr. St. to A. Mabini, A. Vasquez and Madre Ignacia Sts. in Malate, Manila.
– Portions of Leon Guinto Sr. St. from San Andres St. to Pablo Ocampo Sr. St. and Sandejas St.; De La Salle – College of St. Benilde, BPI and Jollibee Restaurant in Malate, Manila.
– Portions of Taft Ave. from near Pablo Ocampo Sr. St. to P. Samonte St. and San Juan at Donada Sts.; Standard Service Center, San Isidro Catholic School, Metrobank and Manila Sanitarium Hospital in Pasay City.
– Portions of A. Luna St. from Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. to Antonio Arnaiz Ave. and Villaruel at Dancel Sts.; Cirimar Laboratories, Cartimar Market at Philippine Pasay Chung Hua Academy in Pasay City.
– Portions of Leveriza St. from Villaruel St. to Antonio Arnaiz Ave. and Mabolo, Tupaz, Lukban, Cinco De Junio and Col. Doro Sts. in Pasay City.
On Friday (July 19)
Between 12:30 a.m to 1 a.m and between 7 a.m and 7:30 a.m, portions in these area in Tanza will experience power outage:
– Portions of Anterio Soriano Highway from Meralco-Tanza substation to
Villa Juanita in Barangays Calibuyo and Halayhay.
– Portions of Remulla Blvd. from Antero Soriano Highway to Wellington
Place Subd., Summercrest Subd., Greenville Home Subd., Springville View
Subd. at Glowingfield Village in Barangays Sahud Ulan at Tres Cruses.
On Saturday (July 20)
Between 7 a.m and 8 a.m and between 11 p.m and 11:59 p.m portions in these areas in Dasmariñas, Imus and Gen. Trias will experience power outage:
– Portions of Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway and Open Canal Road from Meralco
– Imus substation in Barangay Anabu I-C to Green Gate Homes, Lance Vill Subd., Granville Homes, Greenmark Homes, Silvertowne IV Subd., Green City Subd., Bloomingdale Subd., Aguirre Subd., Green Estate Subd., Silvertowne II Subd., Regatta Classic Subd., Pallas Athena Subd., Mandarin Homes, Santiago Subd., Plaza Homes Subd., ACM Subd., Tradizo Enclave Subd., Goldlane Subd. and Anabu Hills Industrial Estate Subd., in Barangays Anabu I-A to F, Anabu II-A to E, Alapan II-A, Malagasang I-E to G, Malagasang II-A to D, Malagasang II-G, Medicion II-A and Pasong Buaya I in Imus City.
– Portions of Don Placido Campos Ave from Goldenville I Subd. to Barangays Malagasang II-F and Gin Imus City; Goldenville II Subd., Greensborough Subd., Dexterville Classic Subd., Dasmariñas
Townsville Su bd., Sunndale Homes and Sunrise Hills Subd. in Barangay Sabang, Dasmariñas City.
– Portions ofMary Cris Complex sa Bgy. Pasong Camachile 2, Gen. Trias.
Between 9 a.m and 2 p.m, portions of La Consolacio St. from Orense st. to Guadalupe Police Station, Guadalupe Catholic School, and Guadalupe Nuevo Health Center will experience power outage.
On Saturday to Sunday (July 20 to 21), portions in these areas in Sampaloc, Manila will experience power outage:
– Portions of España Blvd. from Doña Amparo Bldg to P. Campa St.
– Portions of P. Campa St. from Españ Blvd. to Sergio H. Loyota St.
– Portion of Sergio H. Loyola St. from G. M Tolentino St. to Gota de Leche Foundation, KB Lepanto Building, and Juan Luna Elementary School; and Cataluna St.
On Sunday (July 21)
Between 12:30 a.m and 1 a.m and between 7 a.m and 7:30 a.m, portions in these areas in Cavite will experience power outage:
– Portions of Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway from Gov. D. Mangubat Ave. to Governor’s Drive in Barangays San Agustin I-III, Dasmariñas City.
– Portions of Gov D. Mangubat Ave. and South Congressional Road from Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway to Victoria Reyes Proper Subd., Windsor subd., Acacia Homes, Dextervill Royale Subd., Summerwind IV Subd., and Southcrest Village; Southern Luzon College of Business; Barangays San Francisco I and II, Burol I, II, and III, San Andres I and II, Pag-asa, San Nicolas I, Fatima I and Luzviminda II in Dasmariñas City.
– Portions of Governor’s Drive from Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway to Wellton Corp.; Monte Carlo Subd., Carmona Circuit Racing Course, Granville Subd., Mountview Industrial Complex I and II, Unicon – Phinma Compound and Welbourne Industrial Park in Barangay Bancal, Carmona; AFP Housing, Francevill Phase 2 Subd., Gainsvill Subd., Seamen’s Village, Greenbreeze IV Village, Fatima Heights Subd., City View II Subd. and Dasmariñas Technopark; Barangays Langkaan I, Paliparan I and II, Sampaloc I to III, and San Agustin I in Dasmariñas City; Barangays Bulihan, Anahaw I and II, Banaba, Acacia, Ipil I, Narra I and II, Yakal, and Silang.
– Portions of Maguyam Road from Governor’s Drive to Sterling Industrial Park in Barangay Maguyam, Silang.