NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regular annual meeting of the stockholders of BHI Holdings, Inc. will be held on December 18, 2020, Friday, at 5:00 a.m. In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and to ensure the safety and welfare of our stockholders, the meeting will be conducted virtually via zoom to pass upon the following matters:
1. Call to Order;
2. Proof of Notice;
3. Certification by the Corporate Secretary) on the sending of notices and existence of Quorum;
4. Reading and Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held last December 18, 2019;
S. Report of the Chairman;
6. Consideration and approval of Financial Statement for the preceding year;
7. Confirmation of all Acts of the Board of Directors, Management and all Committees;
8. Appointment of Punongbayan and Araullo as external auditors;
9. Election of Directors;
10. Other Matters; and Adjournment.
Only the stockholders of record as of November 20, 2020 shall be entitled to vote at the said meeting.
Stockholders who intend to participate or be represented in the virtua1 meeting shall first submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than December 3, 2020, subject to validation procedure, to gain access to the secure online meeting link.
1. Letter of intent (LOI) to participate by remote communication and vote absentia
2. Duly accomplished proxy instrument for a representative to the virtual meeting, as Applicable
3. Copy of proof of identity, ownership and other certification/information for X’a1idation purposes
Once validated, a confirmation along with access credentials to the secure online meeting link shall be sent to the stockholder’s email as provided. For reference and other details, please go to email@example.com.
The Information Statement (IS) containing the attendance/voting (via remote communication) and nomination/election procedures, along with the Notice and Agenda,
Proxy and other GSM-related information can be accessed through any of the following options:
1. Go to the BHI Holdings website via this link: www.bhi-holdings.com
2. Go to the PSE EDGE portal via https://edge.pse.com.pj
3. Request for a copy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org